KANTURK ASTROTURF CLG CAR DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Please note that the terms and conditions have been updated with the following change:
An additional early bird draw shall take place on Monday the 6th of December 2021. All physical tickets sold before the draw on the 6th of December and online ticket sold before midnight on the 1st of December 2021 shall eligble for the second early bird draw.
The second early draw shall have 2 (two) prizes, each being a €1,000 account at Aspels Spar Kanturk. The winner of each prize will have a €1,000 account which will be valid until the 30th November 2022 with the winner of the account being eligible to exchange the value of the account for either fuel and/or in store products in Aspels Spar Kanturk during that period.
Aspels Spar Kanturk accepts no responsibility for damage, loss, injury or disappointment incurred by a winner of this second early bird prize. Aspels Spar Kanturk is not liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
Any images taken or provided as part of this second early bird draw may be used for internal/external marketing or promotion.
All other terms and conditions remain as previously notified.”
- The promoter of this draw is Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG.
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG (Company No. 646022) has a registered address of c/o Thomas Horgan, IEC Campus, Church Street, Kanturk, Co Cork.
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG is established and conducted for the purpose not connected with gaming wagering or lotteries.
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG was granted a licence by the District Court to run a Car Draw Fundraiser.
- The Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG Car Draw Fundraiser is open to anyone worldwide subject to entry being restricted to persons over 18 years of age.
- Upon purchase of a ticket the purchaser becomes eligible for entry in the Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG Car Draw Fundraiser on the 7th of January 2022 and in the early bird draw on the 24th of September 2021.
- The prizes in the Car Draw Fundraiser on the 7th of January 2022 are as follows:
- 1st Prize – A new red Toyota C-HR Hybrid Sport car valued at €33,000
- 2nd Prize – €1,000
- 3rd Prize – €250
- One (1) Early Bird Draw Prize being awarded on the 24th of September 2021 of €1,000
- The order of drawing prizes at the Car Draw Fundraiser will be 1st Prize will be drawn first, 2nd Prize will be drawn 2nd and 3rd Prize will be drawn third. There will only be one ticket drawn at the Early Bird Draw and this ticket will remain eligible for main Car Draw Fundraiser.
- The draws will be independently adjudicated.
- Regarding the 1st Prize of the Car Draw Fundraiser the following details apply:
- The 1st Prize is a New Red Toyota C-HR Hybrid Sport with 3-Year or 100,000 KM Manufacturer’s Warranty and includes 3 free services. Full specifications are available at www.ocallaghanmotors.ie
- It is important to note that the Car will be used for promotions purposes and will have mileage displayed, however, the first registered owner will be the winner of the draw.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize nor is it transferable to another person.
- The Prize is exclusive of any type of insurances and road tax.
- The winner of the Car will be responsible for all costs involved in the registration of the vehicle.
- Neither the Promoter nor any sponsor accepts any responsibility or liability to the winner for any dissatisfaction with the Prize.
- The Prize is provided “as is” and neither the Promoter nor the sponsor make any representation nor give any warranty in respect of the Prize.
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG. will not accept any liability for defects, mechanical or otherwise found in the car supplied, or subsequently arising, or for any consequences thereof, howsoever arising. Cars supplied will be subject to the normal warranty issued by the manufacturer.
- The cost of entry of to the draw will be €20.00, with a discount offer of three (3) tickets for €50.00.
- Tickets may be purchased in paper ticket form or online at www.kanturkastroturf.ie
- Tickets must be retained as proof of purchase.
- Only those who have purchased a ticket are eligible to participate in the draw.
- There is no limit to the number of tickets any person can purchase.
- At the point of purchase of the ticket, purchasers provide their first name, last name, address and contact telephone number, which will be inputted on tickets. This information will be held for the duration of the draw and it will be deleted by the committee when all prizes in relation to this draw have all winners have redeemed their prize.
- By purchasing a Ticket, an entrant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- Each ticket will be eligible for additional prizes if and when announced.
- Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG .
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any person participating in the draw.
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- The organisers of this draw shall not derive any personal profit from it.
- The winner agrees to the use of his or her name and image in any publicity material as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants shall be used solely in accordance with current Irish data Protection Legislation and in connection with the draw and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Information about all prizes in this draw can be found on www.kanturkastroturf.ie
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG reserve the right to alter the Prizes or Dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances and therefore reserve the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or any other event outside the control of Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG. Any changes to the competition shall be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG .
- The winning ticket and ticket holder will be subject to verification by Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
- The winner will be notified in person, by telephone or by postal letter within 28 days of the draw date. The winner will be deemed to have been notified on the date of such communication. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner by drawing a new 1st Prize ticket (all other prize winners are eligible for this new draw). In this event, any subsequent draw will take place in accordance with these terms and conditions until a new winner is established.
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations caused by factors outside its control.
- Kanturk Community Astroturf CLG accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption communications failure or otherwise.